I have to say I was a different kind of clueless as word came to me on my consideration for such a fine accolade. My previous noteworthy achievements are eating a hot dog in one bite, and a high score in midget punching on all you can drink scotch night.
Thanks a Million x 2.3825 to http://scottishmomus.wordpress.com/ who nominated me for this award.
For those who are unfamiliar with the Liebster Award rules here they are :
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asks you.
3. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers of your own, with under 200 followers, whom you think are as awesome as you.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
6. And finally… Display the Liebster Award logo on your page.
Her questions to me were as follows..
My questions are:-
1. Favourite song and why?
Dobie Gray’s “Drift Away” Why? Because I can sing the hell out of it.
2. Best childhood memory?
Collecting soda bottles to get penny candy.
3. Vanilla or flavoured ice cream?
Cherry Chocolate Chip
4. Favourite food?
Chicken and Dumplings
5. Hugh Jackman (yumm) or other?
6. Which three items would you save in a fire?
Pipe, Pipe Tobacco, Scotch.
7. Most difficult thing you’ve had to do?
Play Taps at my fathers funeral.
8. Sea, lake or river?
9. Favourite item of clothing and why?
Baja. Its been everywhere with me.
10. Most embarrassing moment? (I dare you!)
Played( Trumpet) during a rest in the state band championship.
11. Main colour of clothes in your wardrobe?
Here my random facts.
1. I have a extra muscle in my forearms and calves.
2. I dislike Beets Immensely.
3. I have hobbitish feet.
4. I love music.
5. I hate Paul Saget.. a lot
6. I once ate a hotdog in one bite(see awards)
7. I believe there is a ninja midget conspiracy (also see awards)
8. I think Justin Beiber is a vegan zombie- howler monkey offspring.
9. I can imitate people pretty well.
10.Was hit by lightning.
11. Have a lot of moist things
Now the Bloggers I nominate.. paying the awkwardness forward.
- John M. McNamara
- I am a heathen.
- Fun girls live better!
- Will Hey Photography
- Running In My Head
- scottishmomus (yes.. reciprocity oh sweet reciprocity)
- Traces of the Soul
- borough of lost boys
- jack joseph’s mom
- Victoria Rollison
AND NOW MY QUESTIONS.
1. who you would slap if you could get away with it.
2. Relative you dislike the most.
3. Movie you are ashamed to admit you love.
4. Worst place you have ever wiped your cheese puff fingers on.
5. most drunk you can ever remember being.
6. strangest sandwich you ever made cause it was all that was left in the fridge/cupboard.
7. most awkward gift you ever got.. or regifted.
8. Most idiotic thing you have ever said.. that you will fess up to.
9. best road trip you ever took
10. item of clothing you KNOWWW you will never into, but keep just in case.
11. Favorite drink.
Feckety, feckety, feckety, feck. I’ve to do this all over again! I don’t know if that’s even allowed. I demand a recount. I’m taking this higher. Feckety, feckety, feck!x
Enjoyed reading you answers. I might need a break before I try again.:(x
Pingback: I’m Late | scottishmomus