Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is a murderous terrorist. A radical Muslim Extremist. A jihadist. A cancer of a human being.
And he is Rock Star….
What the F*&k?!
Yep, So sayeth Rolling Stone.
In a upcoming issue of the Magazine, in which they do a story on how the shit stain, Dzhokhar, was just a poor misunderstood Teen, and one hell of a cover boy..(Sarcasm on over drive.)
Forget the elevation of monsters to celebrity, or the marginalization of the real threat of Islamic Jihad, the real issue is what it does to the victims and their families to see the terrorist who was the very cause of their suffering, glamorized. sympathized, and idolized with a pic that was as flattering as he is evil.
I have a theory as to why they would do something so callous at Rolling Stone.
They hate the Boston Bombing Victims.
It was deliberate, a willful effort to hurt any and every person who was involved in the terrorist attack, Except Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, cause he has such cool hair….
Why would they hate the victims. Well its really about who is at fault, clearly they brought it on themselves, the victims, being American. I mean we are the reason for the bombers did what they did..
They wanted to sell magazines, and don’t care how they do it, or who they hurt or anger in the process.
Either way, You have a good Idea of what kind of people are running things at Rolling Stone, and maybe a reason why to never buy a another copy for as long as you live..
I sure wont.
- Rolling Stone Responds To Outrage Over Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Cover (boston.cbslocal.com)
- Rolling Stone’s cover of Boston bombing suspect causes outrage (guardian.co.uk)
- CVS, Tedeschi’s Won’t Sell Rolling Stone With Tsarnaev On Cover (boston.cbslocal.com)
- Rolling Stone cover sparks outrage (bbc.co.uk)
- Rolling Stone’s Tsarnaev cover stirs firestorm (usatoday.com)